Other Names:Carbomer Carbopol 940
Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China
Usage:Cosmetic Raw Materials
Organic Best Quality Cosmetic Grade Carbopol / Carbomer 940
|Carbomer Carbopol 940|
Carbopol 940, also called Carbomer 940 or Carboxypoly-methylene, is a generic name for synthetic
high molecular weight polymers of acrylic acid used as thickening, dispersing, suspending and emulsifying
agents in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. They may be homopolymers of acrylic acid, crosslinked with an
allyl ether pentaerythritol, allyl ether of sucrose or allyl ether of propylene. Carbomers are found in the
market as white and fluffy powders. They have the ability to absorb, retain water and swell to many times
their original volume. Carbomers codes (910, 934, 940, 941 and 934P) are an indication of molecular
weight and the specific components of the polymer.
Carbomer is used for topical formulations and suitable for preparation of gels, creams and coupling
Carbomer and cross-linked acrylic resin as well as series products of these cross-linked polyacrylic
acid are widely used at present and are often used in topical lotion, cream and gel. In a neutral environment,
Carbomer system is an excellent gel matrix with crystal appearance and nice sense of touch, so Carbomer
is suitable for preparation of cream or gel.
Hair styling gel
Water alcohol gel
Hands, body and facial care
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your
own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
(1) International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
(2) 60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.