Coenzyme Q10/Coq10 Powder
ABOUT Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme/Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, comes from the English ubiquitous, which means ubiquitous. It exists in various cells of the body. It is responsible for converting nutrients into energy. It can also fight free radicals, accelerate metabolism, and slow down aging. It can be called rejuvenation. Nutrients. Therefore, Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling once said that Coenzyme Q10 is a universal nutrient that can effectively increase physical fitness, protect the cardiovascular system, and prolong life.
The human body can synthesize Coenzyme Q10 on its own, but with age, the synthesis efficiency will become worse. According to reports, it is found that the lack of Coenzyme Q10 is not life-threatening, but it will seriously affect the body's energy production mechanism. Compared with normal people, physical strength It can be as much as 28 times worse.
There are two main aspects, one is to help convert nutrients into energy, and the other is to prevent lipid peroxidation. Specifically in:
1. Protect the heart, strengthen the myocardium, prevent and relieve heart diseases, such as palpitation, palpitations, myocardial infarction, heart failure, angina pectoris, abnormal heartbeat, etc. The main ingredient of "Nengqilang", a commonly used medicine for the treatment of myocarditis in hospitals, is coenzyme Q10.
2. Ensure sufficient blood and oxygen supply to the myocardium to prevent sudden heart disease caused by myocardial ischemia and hypoxia.
3. Unblock blood vessels. Activate the heart's internal environment, quickly dissolve plaque from the source, repair blood vessel walls, and make blood flow smoothly.
4. Delay aging. Natural antioxidants in the human body can scavenge free radicals, prevent lipid peroxidation in blood vessel walls, and keep the heart young.
Coenzyme Q10 reduces the harm caused
① 20% reduction-causing insufficient myocardial kinetic energy, such as fatigue, fatigue, and fatigue.
② 40% reduction-cause cardiovascular diseases, such as myocardial infarction, myocarditis, coronary heart disease.
③ 75% reduction-heart failure, life-threatening, such as sudden death.
Who should supplement Coenzyme Q10?
● Over 40 years old.
● Frequent fatigue, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and exhaustion.
● People with a history of heart disease or cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
● Those who are taking statins.
How to choose coenzyme Q10?
1. Look at the source first: According to biological homology, compared with chemical compounds, Coenzyme Q10 extracted from plants or animals is the safest and has high absorption and utilization.
2. Next, look at the process: Coenzyme Q10 has a variety of production processes, such as biological extraction, cell culture, chemical synthesis, and microbial fermentation. Only the microbial fermentation method is the most advanced, and the coenzyme Q10 produced is of high purity and safety, but the cost is also high. At the same time, high temperature easily loses enzyme activity, and the quality of Coenzyme Q10 purified at low or ultra-low temperature is the best.
3. Finally, look at the content: the human body needs 30-60mg of coenzyme Q10 every day, and it can be increased to 100-300mg for personal pathological reasons. It is best to take it several times a day. Taking too much will not only fail to absorb, but will also lead to changes in self-synthesis ability.
B: Chemical Reaction
|Corresponds qualitatively to the reference Positive||Corresponds qualitatively to the reference Positive|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.04%|
|Residual solvents||Must Complies||Complies|
|Test 1:The single Related Impurities≤0.30%||0.16%|
|Test 2: Coenzyme Q7.Q8.Q9.Q11 and related
|Test 3:Ubidecarenone(2Z). isomer and related
|Test 2+Test 3≤1.5%||0.51%|
|Not less than 99.0% and not more than 101.0% of C59H90O4,calculated on the anhydrous basis||
|Conclusion||Conformed to Coenzyme Q10 quality standard.|