D-Panthenol is valued in skin and hair care for its moisturizing properties. It has anti-inflammatory effects and soothes irritated and sensitive skin. For hair care application it is known for its humectant properties and its ability to improve the resistance of hair to mechanical stress. D-Panthenol is clear, colorless to slightly yellow, viscous liquid. It is practically odorless, slightly hygroscopic, and may crystallize on prolonged storage. It is soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, and insoluble in fats and oils.
|Package||1kg/aluminum foil bag; 25kg/drum|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PRODUCT:
- Excellent moisturizing & softening properties.
- Penetrates readily into skin & hair.
- Hydrates the skin & improves the skin touch
- Gives good moisturisation effect to hair & enhances shine
- Helps reduce split ends. Lubricates the hair shaft and gives it a shiny appearance
|Hot Selling Cosmetic Active Ingredients|
|– VC-IP||– Cetyl Tranexamate HCL|
|– Deoxyarbutin||– Alpha Arbutin|
|– Sepiwhite Powder||– Tranexamic Acid|
|– Kojic Acid Powder||– 4-Butylresorcinol|
|– Kojic Acid Dip||– Snow White Powder|
|– Symwhite Powder||– Hyaluronic Acid|