Pharmaceutical Grade 99% Pure CAS 123-31-9 1,4-benzenediol/Hydroquinone Powder
|White Crystalline Powder|
1. Hydroquinone is organic compounds. White crystalline powder.
2. Hydroquinone is toxic. Adult takes 1 gram by accident, can have headache, dizziness, tinnitus, pale complexion and other symptoms.
3. Hydroquinone is highly flammable in flames.
4. Hydroquinone can react with strong oxidizer.
5. Hydroquinone releases poisonous gas when it is decomposed by heating.
6. Hydroquinone is mainly used for making black and white contrast, anthraquinone dyes, azo dyes, rubber protective agent, stabilizer and antioxidant.
1. Hydroquinone is used primarily as a photographic developer. Hydroquinone and alkylate is widely used for monomer stored process of adding inhibitor. The commonly used concentration is about 200 PPM.
2. Hydroquinone can be used to produce rubber antioxidant.
3. Hydroquinone can be used to produce anthraquinone dyes, azo dye, and as pharmaceutical raw materials.
Browse our wide selection active whitening ingredients
Skin whitening products are commercially available for cosmetic purposes in order to obtain a lighter skin appearance. They are also utilized for clinical treatment of pigmentary disorders such as melasma or postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Whitening agents act at various levels of melanin production in the skin. Many of them are known as competitive inhibitors of tyrosinase, the key enzyme in melanogenesis.
|Cas No.||Product Name||Cas No.||Product Name|
|183476-82-6||VC-IP/Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate||1077-28-7||A-Lipoic Acid|
|53936-56-4||Deoxyarbutin||175357-18-3||Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine/Sepiwhite MSH|
|501-30-4||Kojic Acid||331-39-5||Caffeic acid|
|79725-98-7||Kojic Acid Dipalmitate||86404-04-8||3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid|
|1105025-85-1||Dimethymethoxyl Chromanyl Palmitate||114040-31-2||Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
|1197-18-8||Tranexamic Acid||66170-10-3||Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
|96702-03-3||Ectoin||84696-21-9||Hydrocotyle Asiatica Extract|
|83923-51-7||Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol||90-64-2||Mandelic acid|
|1077-28-7||A-Lipoic Acid||129499-78-1||Ascorbyl Glucoside/AA2G|
|497-30-3||Ergothioneine||-||Alpha Hydroxy Acid/AHA|
|175357-18-3||Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine/Sepiwhite MSH||83-86-3||Phytic acid|
|331-39-5||Caffeic acid||-||Snow White|
|85-27-8||Symwhite 377/Phenylethyl Resorcinol||68797-35-3||Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate|
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
(1) International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
(2) 60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
Learn about our shipping methods for international cosmetic ingredients, plant extract and supplements orders. Our international carriers include FedEx, UPS, and DHL Express. Choose a shipping option that best fits your budget and needs. However, in some cases we reserve the right, without notice, to change the shipping service on your order due to high value. UPS will be switched to FedEx Ground and a signature upon delivery will be required. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in China.
We ship to over 150 countries worldwide and have over 4 years of experience dealing with international shipping documentation. Please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount indicated by the automatic shipping calculator since the weight calculated on the website may differ from the actual package weight due to the packaging material. There is no handling fee for all international orders.
Customs fees, VAT, or value added tax, and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance, a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days and will delay delivery.
Worldwide Expedited: offers customs-cleared, day-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories in two to five business days.
Worldwide Express: this service offers guaranteed delivery in 1-3 business days depending on the destination. Service is available in 185 countries and territories.
Worldwide Saver: offers guaranteed afternoon delivery in 1-3 days for your international shipments. Next business day delivery to Canada, two business days to Europe and Latin America, and two or three business days to Asia. Service is available in 215 countries.
DHL Express Worldwide: DHL offers exclusively express shipping services around the globe. Slower shipping services that take longer than four to five days are not available with DHL. The Express Service is a time-sensitive service with proactive delivery notification available on request. Delivers by the end of the next possible business day. Intercontinental shipments usually take three days.