Hydrocotyle Asiatica Extract is also called Centella Asiatica Extract, it’s the extract of the whole plant Hydrocotyl, Centella asiatica L., Apiaceae which is a rich source of natural bioactive substances, triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids, phenolic acids, triterpenic steroids, amino acids and sugars. Thus, may scavenging free radicals, exhibit anti-inflammatory activity and affect on the stratum corneum hydration and epidermal barrier function. In addition, the main constituents of Centella asiatica (Asiatic acid, madecassic acid, and asiaticoside) can increase collagen synthesis and also improves tensile strength of the skin. Therefore, Hydrocotyle Asiatica Extract is recommended for scar repair, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and anti-allergic, etc.
|Product Name||Hydrocotyle Asiatica Extract|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder to White Fine Powder|
|Package||1kg/aluminum foil bag; 25kg/drum|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
Few people think that this common plant has a strong effect, especially in beauty and skin care, so the extract is often used in skin care products.
1. Antioxidant effect: Centella asiatica extract has antioxidant effect, can also remove aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
2. Make the skin smoother: Centella asiatica extract can tighten the connection between epidermis and dermis, make the skin soft, help solve the skin relaxation, and make the skin smoother and more elastic.
3. Promote protein regeneration: Centella asiatica extract can help promote the formation of collagen in the skin dermis, regenerate fibrin, help reduce skin tension lines, and make skin tight and smooth.
4. Inhibition of edema: Centella asiatica extract has the effects of clearing heat, detoxification, moisture and swelling, and helps repair damaged skin tissues.
5. Treatment of skin ulcers: Centella asiatica extract contains asiaticoside, which can promote skin growth, local leukocytosis, hyperplasia of connective tissue disc pipe network, increase mucus secretion, and accelerate the growth of hair and tail. It can be used to treat skin ulcers, such as skin ulcers and stubborn wounds.
6. Sedative and tranquilizing effects: Centella asiatica extract contains a variety of a aromatic resin alcohol type triterpenoids, which have sedative and tranquilizing effects. Adding it to skin care products can help calm skin and alleviate sensitive phenomena.
7. Healing skin damage: The water extract of Centella asiatica bud has antibacterial effect.
Browse our wide selection active whitening ingredients
Skin whitening products are commercially available for cosmetic purposes in order to obtain a lighter skin appearance. They are also utilized for clinical treatment of pigmentary disorders such as melasma or postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Whitening agents act at various levels of melanin production in the skin. Many of them are known as competitive inhibitors of tyrosinase, the key enzyme in melanogenesis.
|Cas No.||Product Name||Cas No.||Product Name|
|183476-82-6||VC-IP/Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate||1077-28-7||A-Lipoic Acid|
|53936-56-4||Deoxyarbutin||175357-18-3||Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine/Sepiwhite MSH|
|501-30-4||Kojic Acid||331-39-5||Caffeic acid|
|79725-98-7||Kojic Acid Dipalmitate||86404-04-8||3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid|
|1105025-85-1||Dimethymethoxyl Chromanyl Palmitate||114040-31-2||Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
|1197-18-8||Tranexamic Acid||66170-10-3||Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate|
|96702-03-3||Ectoin||84696-21-9||Hydrocotyle Asiatica Extract|
|83923-51-7||Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol||90-64-2||Mandelic acid|
|1077-28-7||A-Lipoic Acid||129499-78-1||Ascorbyl Glucoside/AA2G|
|497-30-3||Ergothioneine||-||Alpha Hydroxy Acid/AHA|
|175357-18-3||Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine/Sepiwhite MSH||83-86-3||Phytic acid|
|331-39-5||Caffeic acid||-||Snow White|
|85-27-8||Symwhite 377/Phenylethyl Resorcinol||68797-35-3||Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate|
|Hot Selling Cosmetic Active Ingredients|
|– VC-IP||– Cetyl Tranexamate HCL|
|– Deoxyarbutin||– Alpha Arbutin|
|– Sepiwhite Powder||– Tranexamic Acid|
|– Kojic Acid Powder||– 4-Butylresorcinol|
|– Kojic Acid Dip||– Snow White Powder|
|– Symwhite Powder||– Hyaluronic Acid|